Nepal MBBS Fees
Nepal has been receiving much attention from international students who are looking to MBBS Admission in Nepal. Their medical institutions are fully equipped with all the required amenities to tech and share information concerning the medial science.
Currently there are five categories of MBBS College in Nepal-those are that affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu Universities, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science, Patan academy of health science & Karnali Academy of Health Science.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is a four- and half-year integrated program followed by a compulsory internship training of one year. Generally, the MBBS program is divided into three parts. The first two years of study consists of basic medical science. These years also includes an introduction to clinical science. Over the next two and half years, students learn the principles and skills of clinical medicine by rotating through various medical specialties. The final one year consists of internship.
Reason to Choose MBBS In Nepal
Degree is Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) ,Srilanka Medical Council(SLMC) & World wide .
- Curriculum of Global Standard WHO Enlisted Institutions Qualified and Experienced teaching faculties.
- Affordable cost and fee can be paid in Installments Means of Transportation is easy.
- Friendly Environment with food & Culture similar to India & Srilanka.
- Colleges have own hospitals with good patient flow. The Internship is valid in India, Srilanka & Maldives.
- Many Indian / Srilankan students have already passed from Nepal and working successfully as Renowned doctors in their country.
- The MBBS degree awarded by TU/KU is formally recognized by all SAARC, Commonwealth & ASIAN countries and is reciprocally by Europe Asia Middle East, America, Australia and African continents.
- Hindi is well understood & spoken by almost all the Nepalese so it is easier to communicate during Internship.
- Education Standard is very high when compared to many Private Universities in India.
- Faculties are from India & Nepal who understand the Indian Students Sentiment.
- When you visit to any Medicine shop, you will find same medicine and same trade name which you get in India so it is easier for student in future.
- Syllabus, books are almost same so it will be easier to Pass EXIT Exam.
How we help you ?
- In-depth career counseling through workshops and career guidance
- Personalized counselling sessions to interested medical aspirants
- Financial assistance vide scholarships, grants and bank loans
- College selection and admission assistance
- Complete logistics support to make the transition into a Nepal Medical college an easy one
- Helping Students who wish to visit College & then decide
We hope that the above information will assist you knowing us better. We assure you that WRCES will provide you, viable information for your higher education and also help you to find right medical college of Your choice.