A medical college called Birat, one of Nepal’s most up-to-date MBBS organizations is Birat. Kathmandu University is associated with this college. This establishment is a top medical college in Nepal.
Birat Medical College in Nepal keeps on offering extraordinary guidance from an exceptionally gifted and experienced workforce.
This medical institution in Nepal has kept up with its practice of offering the best medical benefits while seeking after greatness for the beyond twenty years.
All of this has assisted this college with turning out to be broadly perceived and a norm specifically areas.
Global students from everywhere the world come to learn at the Birat Medical College since it is licensed by various worldwide associations, including the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria for Birat Medical College
The eligibility requirements for Birat Medical College in Birat are as follows:
- The applicant’s age must be greater than 17 years old.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s primary subjects in 10 + 2 must have been chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive a higher secondary test or 10 + 2 score of at least 50%.
- To apply to study MBBS in Nepal, the applicant must receive a passing grade on the NEET admission exam.
Admission in Birat Medical College
Birat Medical College tries to offer students top notch medical instruction and enable them with the best case scenario. If there should arise an occurrence of a crisis, students at Birat Medical College in Nepal are prepared to deal with new medical and medical problems and at last be considered dependable. The methodology illustrated here will help them in acquiring a comprehension of the necessities and qualification for the admissions cycle.
- By July 31 of the current entrance year, the applicant’s age must be 17 in order to be admitted to a medical college.
- The students should have passed the 10+2 exam with at least a 50 percent grade in each of the following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Students who achieve 50 percent or more in all disciplines can apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the selection process, students must participate in an interview.
- Students may apply for admission through Management Quota Admission in addition to Birat Medical College, Nepal Direct Admission. The Management Quota Seat is set aside for applicants who may have missed the deadline for submitting their applications or did not receive the minimum number of points.
- For foreign or Indian students coming from overseas bases, admission can be requested via the Birat Medical College, Nepal NRI Quota Admission. Additionally, the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota is used to determine admissions to the medical institution.
Benefits of studying in Birat Medical College
The upsides of going to the Birat Medical College are as per the following:
– The Nepal Birat Medical College doesn’t take gifts.
– The college, which is related with Kathmandu University, gives guidance to MBBS concentrates on in Nepal.
– Global establishments including the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India recognize the Birat Medical College Nepal.
– The college offers guidance in both English and Nepali, drawing students from one side of the planet to the other.
Hostel and Accommodation in Birat Medical College
Details and information regarding the hostel services provided by Birat Medical College Nepal are provided below:
- All students attending Birat Medical College in Birat are given access to the hostel facilities.
- The hostel has separate dormitories for men and women.
- The hostel has mess facilities.
- The hostels offer both internet access and a well-stocked library.
- The university features museums and an auditorium that is well-equipped.
- The accommodations have amenities including electricity and a laundry facility.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || email@example.com