Instruction to the candidate for CEE MD/MS Entrance as available in Admit Card
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- 1. Candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination only in the center specified in the admit card.
- 2. Candidates should reach examination center 2 hours before the commencement of examination.
- 3. Candidates must bring original Citizenship certificate (passport or Aadhaar card in case of foreign candidates) as submitted in the application form.
4. Candidates will not be allowed to take any type of stationery including Pen/Pencil/Correcting fluids, eraser etc. or any electronic gadgets (Mobile phone, pager, calculators, smart watch, Bluetooth devices,
hearing aids etc.) to examination center.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center wearing any kind of jewelry, watch, cap, belt, gadgets or any kind of cloths covering both the ears except on religious ground. If suspected, s/he
may be subjected to security check.
- 6. Candidates' information can be synchronized with the Biometric attendance so that s/he will be identified in future with her/ his biometric attendance for further processes.
7. Candidates arriving 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
- 8. Candidates must write his/ her Exam Roll Number and the Question Set. in the box as well as the corresponding bubble.
- 9. There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with single correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- 10. Black gel pen will be provided in the exam hall. Candidates should select a correct answer by filling Single Bubble with black gel pen completely (•® O O) .
11. Candidates must not communicate or signal to each other during the examination period. In case of any inappropriate activity, candidates will be expelled from the examination center and will be subjected to
legal action as per the rules and regulations.
- 12. Candidates must submit both the question and answer sheet at the end of examination.
- 13. Answer sheet should not be tampered or folded.