A. MBBS Course Durations: 4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship
The candidate should have Passed 10+2 Science containing Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% aggregate in total marks or GPA 2.4 or Secured the percentage equivalent to above eligibility in regards to the certificate level programs (eg. A-Level) with different grading system.
- For Srilankan Students: Minimum “C” grades and “D” grades for international boards (EDEXCEL/Cambridge etc.), at the ‘A” level or equivalent examination.
- Age should be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply in the MBBS or BDS course.
- There are 02 ways of admission in Nepal. One through Entrance Education conducted by Medical Education Commission & Another Direct admission through NEET score of current year.
A.1 Through Entrance examination Conducted by MEC
- The Candidates who wish to study MBBS in Nepal at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science, Dharan; Institute of Medical Science (IOM), Kathmandu; Patan academy of health science, Kathmandu; Karnali Academy of Health Science, Karnali, Nepalese Army Institute of Health Science, Kathmandu & Kathmandu University School of Medical Science , Kathmandu need to appear this entrance examination .
- All candidates should score at least 50% in the entrance examination to qualify for being in the merit list.
- The allocation of seat & college will be done through “MATCHING “Mechanics as per the Merit and priority order selected by the candidate by Medical Education Commission (MEC).
Exam are conducted only at Centers of Nepal so students need to travel to Nepal to appear for examination conducted by MEC.
A.2 Directly through NEET Score for Indian Students
- Students who are looking for direct admission in any of the Private medical can get admission based on NEET Qualifying score of India.
- Only Current Academic year NEET score will be considered for admission.
- The General Category minimum NEET score will only be considered for admission.
Note: If Applicants applying through Medical Entrance Examination are compared to Direct NEET Admission then the Priority will be given to such candidates who has qualified Entrance Examination conducted by MEC.
B. Application form for the admission into Medical colleges in Nepal is available in the month of September / October which can be collected from our Authorized Centers in India & Aboard.
- Passport or Aadhar Card | Recent Passport size picture
- Dully filled application form along with the following documents
- NEET Score card if applying for direct admission based on NEET score.
- 10th, 12th Marksheet – attested with Notary lawyer / authorized signatory like Principal
- Application Fee charge of INR 5000 /- payable to Medical Education Commission, Nepal.