Nepal is well known for having one of the best medical schools in all of South Asia. In one of them, students can pursue an MBBS in Nepal at CMC, also known as Chitwan Medical College.
About Chitwan Medical College:
Common names for the medical school include CMC Bharatpur. In that year, it was established. CMC Bharatpur and Tribhuvan University have a long-standing relationship.
Chitwan Medical College is among the top medical institutions in Nepal for those interested in earning an MBBS degree.
The Chitwan Medical College was established in Bharatpur by a group of medical professionals from Nepal. Beginning in 2007, nursing academic programmes (BN).
With an average of 80 students enrolled each year, the MBBS programme started in 2009. Every academic session, the current annual intake cap is 100 students.
How to get admission to Chitwan Medical College?
A student must have passed the NEET test in order to enrol in Chitwan Medical College. If a student receives an overall score of at least 70%, they are eligible to enrol at Chitwan Medical College. Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are prerequisite courses for the MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College.
1. One of the documents required to apply for admission to Chitwan Medical College is a health certificate.
2. A duplicate of an active passport.
3. A photo the size of a passport.
4. A high school transcript of grades
5. A high school diploma.
6. A test-related certificate for English competence.
What are the eligibility criteria to study at Chitwan Medical College?
The Institute provides candidates for the MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College with a complete atmosphere.
The learning environment includes full-time professors, a friendly learning atmosphere, top-notch labs, a top-notch library, and guest lectures by highly esteemed academics, researchers, and medical experts from across the world.
All available data indicates that the Institute’s 2021 Nepal MBBS admissions received a large number of applications.
- A prospective student for admission to a medical school must turn 17 by July 31 of the current admission year.
- Students must have received at least a 50% grade in the 10+2 examinations. Science, English, Chemistry, and Biology
- Students are eligible for admission to direct quota seats if their cumulative grade point average is at least 50%.
- Each candidate will have an interview as part of the selection process.
What are the advantages of studying at Chitwan Medical College?
Students can have the following advantages of attending Chitwan Medical College:
1. The MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College is taught in English to every student.
2. Chitwan Medical College has received approval from the Indian Medical Council.
3. There are no language entrance tests required for admission to the MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College (like the IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE).
4. Indian nationals do not require a visa to attend Chitwan Medical College.
5. The Chitwan Medical University library offers a good range of textbooks, reference resources, and journals to assist the students. The library’s internet, copying, binding, and book repair services are available to students anytime they need them.
6. Chitwan Medical College charges a tuition fee of $6,000.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || email@example.com