Fee Structure for MBBS Indian students
For the session of August/September 2022
|Amount||1st Jan||1st April||1st July||1st Oct|
|At the time of admission||25,00,000.00||One Time Payment|
Other Fees for Indian Students:
1. Admission form charge: IRs. 2,000.00
2. Internship fee IRs. 2,40,000.00
3. Registration/affiliation fee in KU/NMC/MOE as per respective authorities notice.
4. Block ending exam fee, semester exam fee IRs. 35,000.00. per semester (increases by 5% each year, total 9 semester in whole program)
5. University exam fee as per KU rules
6. Logistic fee for university exam IRs. 35,000.00 Per exam (increases by 5% each year, 4 times during the whole program). If the student fails in particular subject, logistic fee will be charged proportionately on the basis of total subject on that particular year).
7. Education tax as per the rules of the government if required by Nepal Government.
8. If student fails in university exam, IRs. 15,000.00 have to be paid in each subject in the university re-exam beside university exam fee, logistic fee.
9. Hostel fee IRs. 10,000.00 per month (increases by 5% each year) excluding food
10. Electricity charge in the hostel has to be paid by student.
11. Hostel is mandatory for all international students (boys and girls)
12. Penalty of IRs. 40.00 Per IRs. 50,000.00 will be charged per day if payment is not paid within due date.
13. Student must have health insurance policy of minimum of NRs. 2, 00,000/- per year for the entire study period.
Note: Candidate must have secured 65% in aggregate in 10+2 and pass entrance test before admission
Rules and regulations of Kathmandu University, Nepal Medical Council and Medical Education Commission of Nepal will be the final and utmost guideline for admission process.
1. Name of Bank: SIDDHARTHA BANK LTD
Beneficiary Name: Kathmandu Medical College Public Limited.
Beneficiary Swift Code: SIDDNPKA
Beneficiary A/C no. : 00116616717
Branch Code:- 001
Address:- 130/23, Hattisar, Kamaladi, Nepal
India Support: +91- 9564733330 Nepal Support: +977- 9816070344
TUITION & MISC. FEE
2021-22 BATCH MBBS ADMISSIONS - MCOMS, NEPAL
1. Non-Nepalese (i.e. Indian and International) Students
2. Tuition Fee (in Indian Rs for Indian students and in USD for international students):
|2021-22 MBBS Tuition Fee - Indian and International Admissions||Indian Nationals||Other International (incl. NRIs/NRNs etc.)|
|Total (in installment)||55,00,000||82,000|
|YEARLY INSTALLMENTS *||Indian Nationals||Other International|
|First Year Installment||27,50,000||41,000|
|Second Year Installment||13,75,000||20,500|
|Third Year Installment||8,25,000||12,300|
|Fourth Year Installment||5,50,000||8,200|
|Application Fee (one time)||Rs2,000/-|
|Refundable Caution Deposit (one time)||Rs2,00,000/-|
|Refundable Mess Deposit (one time)||Rs30,000/|
|Kathmandu University Regd Fee (one time)||
|Nepal Medical Council Fee (one time)||Rs5,000/-|
|Hostel Room (one time)||Rs20,000/-|
|Annual Hostel Fee (non-refundable)||Rs1,26,000/- per annum (Single Occupancy) or Rs63,000/- (Double Occupancy)|
|Annual Mess Fee Advance||Rs1,50,000/- advance against monthly mess bills of approx. Rs7,000/-; balance to be adjusted against other misc. charges (lab manuals, bone set, electricity etc.)|
|Annual Culture, Sports, Extracurricular & Information Technology (IT) Fee||Rs20,000/-|
|Annual Medicare Premium||Rs5,000/-|
|Kathmandu University Examination Fee||As per University norms, payable on University
Nepali Rs = 1 Indian Re (for USD, exchange rate on date1.6 of transaction)
Total other payables, on admission:Students opting hostel with single occupancy will have to pay Nepali Rs.6,00,000/- and those opting for double occupancy (subject to social distancing norms and approval of Dean) will have to pay Nepali Rs.5,50,000/- to cover up for above misc. expenses of the first year. Surplus/dues would be adjusted in the second installment, invoice for which will be provided one month before the due date in second year.