Application for DM/Mch Degrees in Nepal – Complete Seat Details
- The DM and MCh degrees refer to the medical degrees that are involved in super-specialty.
- These degrees are often pursued by doctors who have completed their masters in a particular field.
- After the completion of a master's, the main aspect that lies in the hands of a medical postgraduate is to acquire a degree in super-specialty.
- Super-specialty refers to a degree that makes postgraduate gain expertise in a particular medical field.
- This is equivalent to a Ph.D. But, in medical terms, it is known as DM or MCh.
- DM stands for Doctorate of Medicine and MCh stands for Master of Chirurgiae.
- This is named after the Indian Medical Council Amendment Act, 2016.
In this article, you will be able to see the current super-specialty degrees that the Nepalese Government along with the medical colleges has started to promote.
DM/Mch Degrees That Are Available in Nepal
In recent times, all the medical colleges in Nepal offer DM degrees in 12 separate programs and MCh degrees in 6 separate programs.
Including the above courses in super-specialties, the Nepalese Universities have included the following courses as well.
- DM in Medical Hematology
- DM in Endocrinology
- MCh in Pediatric Surgery
We will be giving the DM degrees available in various medical colleges in Nepal along with the seats available. This goes with the MCh degrees as well.
The above seats available in the medical colleges of Nepal are visible in the above table. We hope that you get the necessary information regarding DM and MCh. In further proceedings, you can communicate with our counseling team at any time you want.