There are numerous doubts regarding how to study in Nepal among various Indian students.
Indian students with a science background and a plethora of medical ambition tend to shift towards abroad MBBS degrees. This is where MBBS in Nepal comes in.
Now, there are various abroad countries apart from Nepal to study for Indian students.
But, the amenities and qualities Nepal provides are immense.
So, acquiring your undergraduate medical degree in Nepal is one of the best things for an Indian student.
If you think about it for a moment, the MBBS degree from Nepal has many benefits laid out for you.
As an Indian medical student, you get an abroad MBBS degree within a budget of what an Indian medical college would charge you.
Well, if you are reading this blog, then certainly you are an Indian student aspiring to pursue your degree in Nepal.
We assure this too that after reading this blog, you will have clarity of how an Indian can study in Nepal.
The first process is about the eligibility criteria that an Indian student must take care of-
- For this eligibility condition to be fulfilled, the student must be of science background with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as their fundamental subjects.
- The student must score at least 50% marks on every subject and the overall percentage should also be above 50%.
Now, the above conditions are absolutely simple and this is valid more or less for every aspiring medical student.
Secondly, the eligibility test that an Indian student has to give-
- In Nepal, there is a common entrance exam that every aspiring student has to give.
- Well, in this case, Indian students can show their NEET report card that will create a pathway for admission in their undergraduate medical degree.
On the other hand, if there is any Indian student who is not able to sit for NEET examinations, then the student has to compulsorily sit for the UG common entrance exam in Nepal.
Last but not the least, the documentation of the candidate applying for UG courses in Nepal-
- To take MBBS admission in Nepal, one has to show their citizenship certificate to the concerned university they want to study in.
- Other documents like the mark sheet of 10th and 12th are required.
- The UG courses from Nepal require standard legit documentation of the candidate.
- There is no requirement for any VISA.
- Students do not have to sit for any language examinations to study in Nepal.
The sense of clarity to study in Nepal is essential for all aspirants.
Now, clarity is only achieved through continuous research about the admission process.
Now, the research is done by our team led by the experts.
So, we save your time and effort and provide absolute guidance reading the admission procedure.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || firstname.lastname@example.org