Students look for PG courses in Nepal after they are on the verge of completing their undergraduate medical degree.
Nepal is one of the epicenters for medical education that has evolved over the years.
The Infrastructure and other student amenities are constructed to amplify the medical growth of the applying students.
To study MD/MS in Nepal, the graduates have to go through a process that includes an examination that deals with the application of the students.
MD/MS courses in Nepal are well established and globally recognized by various organizations around the world. The PG colleges in Nepal are also named in the global list of medical colleges.
All the renowned medical universities around the world recognize the medical education provided in Nepal.
Additionally, we will help you get a broader knowledge about the PG courses in Nepal after MBBS for Indian students-
Now, we will talk about the various universities that provide PG courses in Nepal after MBBS.
After that, we will be sharing some insights into how taking up MD/MS courses in Nepal has benefited a lot of medical graduates.
Students from India often tend to shift abroad if they complete their MBBS degree in their own country.
Well, we will look into the PG courses in Nepal that can be taken by the Indian students and the rest of the graduates.
Some benefits of taking a postgraduate degree in Nepal-
- The colleges in Nepal are recognized by the MCI (Medical Commission in Nepal) helps Indian students to get admission in the neighboring country.
- The faculties available in the educational premises of Nepal are highly qualified and have great expertise in their subjects.
- The PG degree from Nepal is recognized and known to the majority of medical global organizations around the world.
Universities in Nepal that offer MD/MS degrees in Nepal-
- Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University
- Kathmandu University
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Medical Sciences.
The postgraduate courses offered for all the medical students-
- MD/MS Clinical courses in different specializations.
- MD/MS Basic Science
- MDS Non-Clinical
- MDS Clinical
- MD Ayurveda
- MN/M.Sc. Nursing
- MPH (Master Of Public Health)
- M.Sc. MLT
- M.Sc. MIT
- M.Phil Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ Biochemistry
As we stated beforehand, the universities offering PG courses in Nepal are well structured in terms of faculty, infrastructure, validation, and other factors as well.
Now, the first step to undertake depends on the candidate that wants to pursue postgraduate courses in Nepal.
To get more information in detail, do contact us at our helpdesk.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || firstname.lastname@example.org