What is MECEE Nepal?
The MECEE is an entrance examination for students who wish to pursue medical studies in Nepal. The Medical Education Commission Entrance Exam Nepal is conducted by the Medical Education Commission of Nepal (MEC). MECEE is the only entrance exam in Nepal for students seeking admission to medical colleges in the country.
MECEE is a two-hour written examination which tests the aptitude of the student in various topics like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The exam is conducted in both English and Nepali languages. Each section of the exam has a total of fifty marks and the overall marks of the exam are two hundred.
The MECEE Nepal is highly competitive and is the first step towards entering medical colleges. Students who pass the MECEE will have to go through further counselling and evaluation process by the respective colleges before gaining admission. Passing the MECEE is not a guarantee of admission to a medical college and the final decision regarding admission is taken by the college.
The MECEE is a great opportunity for aspiring medical students and is an important step towards pursuing medical studies in Nepal. The exam ensures that only the deserving and talented students get admission in the best medical colleges in Nepal.
Medical Education in Nepal
Medical education in Nepal is provided by the government and several private medical colleges. The medical colleges in Nepal are affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, and Pokhara University.
The medical colleges are regulated by the Medical Education Commission of Nepal (MEC).
Nepal has some of the best medical colleges in the world. The medical education in Nepal is based on the principles of the World Health Organization (WHO).
The curriculum of Nepalese medical colleges is designed to meet the global standards of medical education and to ensure the production of competent and qualified medical professionals.
Entrance exam schedule for MECEE BL course in Nepal in 2023 is given below-
- Application Starts Date: 08-01-2023 ( 5: 00 PM NST)
- Application End Date: 05-02-2023 ( 5: 00 PM NST)
- Application Payment last Date: 05-02-2023
- Admit Card Date: 02-03-2023
- Exam Date: 08-03-2023
- Counselling Date: Not Announced
- Exam Centre: Kathmandu
Courses under MECEE UG in Nepal 2023
- BSc. Nursing
- B Perfusion Technology
- BAMS, BNS, BSc. MIT, B. Pharma, B. Optometry, BPT, and BPH.
Seats available for foreign candidates in MECEE BL course in Nepal in 2023 are –
- In government colleges/academics there are 25% of total seats available for foreign candidates.
- While there are 50% of the total seats available for foreign candidates in private colleges that are run by Nepalese and Foreign Management Teach.
- Management Teach.
How to submit fees for MECEE BL Course in 2023?
- Fees submission will start from 8th January 2023, 10:00 Am (NST)
- Deadline for fees deposit is 5th February, 2023 5:00 PM (NST)
- While the deadline for application will be 7th February, 2023 5:00 PM (NST)
- The fees of entrance exam for foreign candidates is INR – 5003.20/-
- Bank Name – Himalayan Bank Limited.
- Current Account Number – 04308931670017
- SWIFT CODE is – HIMANPKA
- Here is the account name and address- Medical Education Commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur.
Eligibility Criteria For MECEE BL Course In Nepal 2023
In order to be eligible for MECEE BL Course in Nepal, one must meet certain eligibility criteria. These criteria are set by the Nepal Medical Council and must be fulfilled in order to be accepted into a medical college in Nepal.
- The first eligibility criteria for MECEE Nepal in Nepal is that the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. The candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in these subjects.
- The second eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The NEET is conducted by the Nepal Medical Council and the marks obtained in this exam will be considered for admission into medical colleges in Nepal.
- The third eligibility criteria are that the candidate must be medically fit, and must produce a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital. The candidate must also produce a character certificate from a gazetted officer.
- Finally, the candidate must have obtained the required marks in the entrance test conducted by the respective medical college. The marks obtained in the entrance test will be used to determine the rank of the candidate and the rank will be used for the final selection of the candidate.
Admission process of MECEE BL Course in Nepal in 2023
- The first step of the process is to appear for the entrance examinations conducted by the various universities in Nepal for admission into MBBS. Most of the universities require the applicants to appear for the national-level exams such as the medical entrance exam in Nepal. The NMEE is conducted by the Medical Education Commission of Nepal to select the best candidates for MBBS programs. On the other hand, the MEC entrance exam is conducted by the Nepal Medical Council to select the applicants who meet the requirements for the MBBS course.
- After clearing the entrance exams, the applicants are then required to attend the counselling session at the college or university they have applied to. During the counselling session, the candidates are given information about the MECEE BL Course and the admission criteria. The candidates are also required to submit their applications and documents such as the mark sheets, certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Once the candidates have submitted their documents, they are then required to appear for the interview conducted by the college or university. During the interview, the candidates are asked questions related to their academic background and their knowledge about the medical field. The candidates are also evaluated based on their attitude towards the medical profession and their understanding of the ethical and professional aspects of the medical practice.
- Once the candidates have cleared the interview, they are then required to pay the admission fees and secure their seats in the MECEE BL Course. Once the admission fees are paid, the candidates are given a provisional admission letter and are required to attend the orientation program conducted by the college or university. The orientation program is conducted to familiarize the students with the course syllabus, policies, and regulations of the university.
- The admission process for MECEE BL Course is quite rigorous and requires aspirants to be well prepared to get through it. However, with the right preparation and dedication, the candidates can easily get through the entire process and secure their seat in the MECEE BL Course of their choice. Once the admission process is completed, the candidates can then focus on their studies and prepare for their medical career.
Exam structure for MECEE BL Course in Nepal in 2023
The total mark for all the categories in entrance exam is 200. A Common question paper will be there for Day 1 and for Day 2 and 3 there will be specific question papers for each academic program.
Exam duration will be 3 hours. Candidates must appear in the exam centre at least half an hour before the given time.
|Serial No.||Programs||Days of Examination|
|1||MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, BASLP, B Perfusion Technology||Day 1|
|2||BAMS, BNS, BSc MLT, BSc MIT, B Pharm, B Optometry, BPT||Day 2|
Why Study medical courses in Nepal in 2023?
Studying medical courses in Nepal is a great way to pursue a career in medicine. Nepal is a beautiful country, with a rich culture and history, and offers a great opportunity for students to pursue their studies in a safe and secure environment.
Studying medical courses in Nepal offers a unique experience for students. The curriculum is based on the Indian Medical Council Act and is taught by experienced professors who have the required qualifications.
There are several medical colleges in Nepal, offering quality education and training.
The medical colleges in Nepal offer excellent facilities to the students. The labs and classrooms are spacious and equipped with the latest equipment, providing students with the best learning environment.
In addition, the medical colleges also provide excellent clinical and research opportunities, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
Besides, the medical colleges in Nepal offer a wide range of courses, including Medical courses. Students can choose from numerous specializations, such as Dentistry, Surgery, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, and many more. The course material is carefully designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
The cost of studying Medical courses in Nepal is also quite affordable. The tuition fees are much lower than those charged in other countries. Therefore, studying Medical courses in Nepal is a great way to pursue a career in medicine without spending a fortune.
Finally, Nepal is a great place to live and study. It offers the right environment for students to learn and grow. The people are friendly and welcoming, and the country’s culture and traditions are fascinating.
Therefore, studying Medical courses in Nepal is a great opportunity for students to pursue their dreams.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || firstname.lastname@example.org