About 11 kilometres northeast of Kathmandu city, at Attarkhel of Jorpati Village Development Committee, is where you’ll find Nepal Medical College (NMC).
It is situated near a mound’s foothill. It has the calm and serene atmosphere that a medical school and teaching hospital need.
The Gokarna hillock with pine trees is about a half-kilometre to the north, the Gokarna Safari Park is about a mile to the east across the Bagmati River, the terraces with trees encircling the NMC campus are to the west, and the main entrance to the NMC campus, which houses the college and Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH), is to the southwest.
Advantages of studying in Nepal Medical College and teaching hospital in 2023
Here are a few advantages of studying in Nepal Medical College:
- It offers all of its courses—undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate—with completely vetted medical equipment and educational materials.
- Through its satellite community health centres, it offers general healthcare services.
- It intends to do scientific study in the fields of biomedicine, socio-culture, and epidemiology.
- The university employs qualified faculty members, many of whom earned their degrees in India from Nepal Medical College.
- Both living expenses and tuition are reasonably priced.
- The proportion of students who attend Nepal Medical College who pass the screening exam is quite high.
- Additionally, associations, institutions for other programmes, exchange programmes, the development of teaching methods, the development of infrastructure, and overall success for Nepali MBBS Study students are developed.
Eligibility Criteria of Nepal Medical College and teaching hospital
- The applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- The NEET-defined age limit is the maximum age for Indian medical students applying for MBBS at Nepal Medical College.
- The applicant must meet the required NEET score in order to pursue MBBS abroad.
- The applicant should have obtained at least a 50% grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in his or her 10+2 exams from a government-recognized board or university.
- The applicant must be in good health to pursue MBBS education.
Admission Process of Nepal Medical College and teaching hospital
- The applicant should complete the application form on the Nepal Medical College website.
- Class X and XII mark sheets, together with any other pertinent papers, should be scanned and uploaded with the application.
- The college will provide confirmation, and the applicant should visit the campus of the university or college with his or her parents to testify and produce the original documents.
- The candidate will complete all other required paperwork and agree to all laws and regulations.
- The applicant must go through a medical examination on the college or university campus. The successful applicants will be given the opportunity to enroll in the MBBS program.
- Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you are ready to take off for the location where you will study medicine.
Hostel and Accommodation Nepal Medical College and teaching hospital
On campus, there are separate dormitory options for boys and girls.
The most crucial member of their Nepal Medical College family is their pupils, according to them. They offer accommodations near their location as well as all the necessities, including cosy mattresses and kitchen amenities.
The college has complete faith in the management of the hostels by two private parties. In order to focus on their studies and achieve higher grades, the college also thinks that students should choose the hostel accommodations.
While sending a female child for the MBBS Course in Nepal, some parents worry about the safety of their girl child, and a separate hostel makes them feel at ease.
Want to Study MBBS in Nepal? Let us Know!
For any assistance or query, contact below-
+91 95647 33330 || email@example.com